Medical Export China Access
WTCBN, with the support of its partners, has created a program aimed at increasing the export growth of companies in the medical science manufacturing industries. The project will assist medical device companies through industry education and training tailored to increase awareness of the regulatory and standards environments for China, provide marketing assistance through industry consultation, informational forums, and trade service delivery with emphasis on international marketing and sales along with other programs and services that medical device companies seek assistance with to sell their products in China.
- U.S. Department of Commerce Internationational Trade Administration
- The Buffalo Export Assistance Center, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- Jacobs Neurological Institute
- NYS Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences
- State Univeristy of New York at Buffalo
- Reed Exhibitions
- The Travel Team
Strategic Pillar Partner
- The Chinese government has mandated US $124 billion to develop basic healthcare infrastructure in hopes of providing every Chinese national the basic healthcare coverage that they deserve by 2020.
- The Chinese also view foreign, particularly U.S. medical device companies as more credible than their Chinese counterparts. Over 20,000 hospitals need to upgrade their medical equipment and over 30,000 county-level hospitals need new equipment.
- The China Association of Medical Devices Industry states that China’s medical equipment market grows at 15% annually, and reached a total size of RMB100 billion in 2010 (about US$15.8 billion), ranking 2nd in the world behind the US due to the great demand for medical equipment, the growing aging population and the stimulation and implementation of China’s healthcare reform.
- An annual sales growth of large, high-end, medical equipment was reported to be between 20%-30%. The production volume in China of low-mid range medical equipment and products ranked top in the world at 75%; high-end products only accounted for 25%, showing that the majority of medical equipment and products produced by domestic Chinese manufacturers are mostly low-tech.
For more information about this program, please call toll free 1-877-WTC-INTL (982-4685) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to join now or call us today to renew your membership with WTCBN.