Join The Consulate General of Canada in New York and World Trade Center Buffalo Niagara in an event to highlight gender diversity in international trade. Both global engagement and gender inclusivity are economic development tools that can be used to reduce poverty and increase economic growth.
Leaders and entrepreneurs in our bi-national community will discuss current programs and best practices that will enable attendees to better understand the benefits that diversity brings to supply chains and international business in our region and across the globe.
- Consulate General of Canada in New York Phyllis Yaffe
- New York State Assemblywoman Crystal Peoples-Stokes
- Anita Agrawal, CEO Best Bargains and President, Organization of Women in International Trade – Toronto Chapter
- Nancy Dempsey, Logistics & Trade Compliance Specialist, Unifrax I and Chairwoman, World Trade Center Buffalo Niagara
- Eva Hassett, Executive Director, International Institute of Buffalo
Location: Hotel Henry, Buffalo, NY
Presented By: Consulate General of Canada in NY and World Trade Center Buffalo Niagara
Program Partners & Sponsors: ECIDA, U.S. Department of Commerce Buffalo Export Assistance Center