Some manufacturers continually lose contracts because their prices are too high. Others just can’t locate the right materials domestically. Hear how one manufacturer’s recent ability to strategically import has resulted in new business, higher revenues, more hires, and a brighter future. And learn about one seasoned importer’s best practices.
But importing does carry risks. For example, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recently has increased audits and penalties. Consequently, it’s essential to understand:
- CBP’s rules and procedures,
- Common myths surrounding Customs audits and strategies for surviving one,
- Where companies go wrong and Customs audit warning signs,
- Core components of an effective import compliance program,
- What to do when you identify mistakes, and
- and much more.
Join us for this informative seminar and learn how your company can strategically import and increase revenue.